Processing of personal data
In performance of the information obligation, referred to in Art. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), EU Official Journal L 119/1 of 04.05.2016 I inform that:
- Your personal data Administrator is: EASTEND SP ZOO SP K
- Your personal data are processed in the scope of: first name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address of residence, bank account number, details to an invoice.
- The purpose of processing of your personal data is executing of the agreement/order/consent, in accordance with the rules included in GDPR, Art. 6, section 1, letter b.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to the countries outside the European Union.
- Your data may be transferred to the entities below in order to execute the agreement/order/consent:
- The personal data provided by you will be stored until withdrawing by you of the consent given.
- At any time you are entitled to access the personal data concerning the person they relate to, their correction, removal or limitation of processing or about the right to lodge an objection towards processing as well as the right to transfer of the data. You may execute the entitlements at the seat of the data Administrator, by correspondence with the help of electronic communication means (email@example.com)
- At any time, you may withdraw the consent made, in writing to the address of the data Administrator or by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and withdrawing of the consent does not influence the compliance with the law of the processing performed on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- If you think that processing of your personal data by the data Administrator infringes the legislation, you are entitled to lodge a complaint to the Chairperson of the Personal Data Protection Office. The complaint is free of charge.
- Providing of the personal data by you is voluntary. However, without providing thereof, it will be not possible to perform the service for you, execute of the agreement/order.
- We inform you that your data are not subject to profiling.